You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
Woking Town Square Development
Helping bring Woking Town Square to life
A busy commuter town on the outskirts of London, Direct Access was part of a consortia which included Benoy Architects and Gillespies. The project was an ambitious £460m Woking town square development that will include shops, flats and a Hilton hotel by 2020.
- Reviewing existing legislation and future legislation plans to future proof project
- Advising on access compliance issues
- Evaluation and signing off plans prior to construction
- Reviewing amendments and incidents as they arise in construction stages
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement and commitment to redevelopment
- Specifying accessibility products